Pages

12 December, 2012

Almost Graduated

I am taking 7 minutes away from writing my research paper to do a little blog post. I need to keep writing, but if I have to think about railroad passenger cars for one more second my head may burst.

That's right, Railroad Passenger Cars .   Not just any old cars. I'm talking about ALL mother fucking passenger cars. Coach, Sleeper, Dining, Observation. You name it, I've got 6 paragraphs on it.  Pullman, Wagner, leaf spring, berth- All keywords I wish I could forget.

You know the funny thing? This is not my first research paper. It's not my first 25 page paper. But it is the first time I've been forced to write on a topic so dull and dreary that I actually despise history.

Side note- as of 6PM this evening I'll be finished with my college education. Only took 10 years. Not bad for a mother, wife, and outstanding full time employee.
(dammit, only 4 minutes to type all that)

No comments:

Post a Comment