Pages

13 August, 2012

Love is A VERB

I came home from the gym tonight and the apartment was clean. The girl's clothes were neatly folded in individual piles (pants, dresses, shirts, shorts) for each child. The dishes were done. And the toys were nicely piled.

It reminds me that I love being married. And that sometimes I forget that my husband is a nice guy that isn't always trying his hardest to do as little as possible- Yes, I have used those exact words at him.

Love is a VERB- and I ought to remember that when I see it in action.

Work is hard, friends are a challenge, and my kids drive me crazy- But my partner in awesomeness makes it all a little bit easier.

Okay, I know I know, sappy and all said before...... but it also doesn't hurt that he still has a great ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment