Pages

12 October, 2011

Farrell's mid week 5

Today Was 1 of those cardio day Where you work your ass off I love it. Now my arms are killing but I can't wait to get on with my day.
I should apologize for the odd capital letter placement. I'm actually doing this from my car with speech to text. It may sound dangerous and dumb. But I'm a busy mother and I have no free time except in my car.

I'm really excited about 5 weeks testing I know that I've gotten stronger I'm really excited to see if I've lost any inches. But even if I haven't I feel fantastic everyday!  We're doing sit ups and pushups during the week. And on saturday we run the mile.

Speaking of the mile. I'm doing the beer and bagel run at quarry oaks on November 9th. I had convinced a few buddies to run with me. We'll see if they actually do. It's 4 miles if golf course, and after are the aforementioned bagels and beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment