Pages

07 October, 2011

Week 4 Farrell's eXtreme Bodyshaping Recap

Week 4 has been tough.
 We introduced several new exercises and started doing drop sets (6 reps, 8 reps, 12 reps- each one getting faster).
I did end up missing one class (no way I was getting out of bed). So I did a make up class at 6:30 pm. It had a totally different vibe, very mellow. End of the day classes are not for me. I need the big class at 5am- I LOVE my 5am buds

I haven't lost any weight. That might surprise you, but it's not a big deal for me. I know I feel stronger. I can tell my push-ups are better, I can actually do sit ups, and my planking kicks ass. So the weight will come off, right now I'm super excited to be getting stronger.

I'm getting pretty excited about the 5 week testing. Seeing if I've made any progress, well- I know I've improved I just want to know how much. I am totally drinking the cool-aid at this point. I think this is the way to get fit, stay fit, and live a happier life.


No comments:

Post a Comment