Pages

16 October, 2011

The itti bitti awesomeness

I've had one itti bitti in my stash for quite a while now. It was a door prize at my favorite diaper store's grand opening (Top To Bottom Baby Boutique). I got one bitti tutto and a pack of the ultimate wipes in a luxury wet bag.

For about 2 months it seemed like the odd ball in my stash, the novelty amongst solid go to diapers. But in the last month or so I've really come to love it. I haven't had any leaks. It dries quickly. And once I YouTube'd the snap configurations- I love the soaker options it gives me. I even use it at night with no issues.

I really appreciate that it is so slim and good for my taller baby. The minky outer is nice, it's not vital to anything but who doesn't love soft fuzzy fabric? The feature I REALLY appreciate about my bitti tutto is the snap spacing. Some diaper snaps are horribly spaced and the cross over snaps never match up right.  This diaper has perfect snap spacing.

Obviously- I reccomend these diapers.
I love the wipes too. Super soft. My only complaint- they are a little too big. Oh my only other complaint- the wet bag doesn't have any kind of loop, handle, or strap.

No comments:

Post a Comment