Pages

07 August, 2011

My Tribute to Breast Feeding Week, and the breakfast that almost wasn't

My tribute! That's right, it's Boobies made out of pancakes and bananas.



I veganized a very basic, and super fantastic pancake recipe I found at AllRecipes.com for Old Fashioned Pancakes.

Ingredients

  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 tablespoon white sugar
  • 1 1/4 cups  soy milk
  • 1 egg replacer
  • 3 tablespoons vegan butter, melted

They were fantastically fluffy. Probably should've added 1/4 cup more soy milk.


I say it was a breakfast that almost wasn't because my husband made a first attempt (with a different recipe) that ended up requiring a chisel to get it off the pan. But, I love him for trying.



No comments:

Post a Comment