Pages

04 August, 2011

Troubles with motivation

I'm having trouble mustering my 'get it done' attitude. I want to get some things down about an awesome trip to Vallisca (and of course the axe murder house therein). I turned a prefold diaper into a fitted diaper, which of course I'll want to share with all.... But as of 7:44 am, I don't want to do a damn thing except tune out with a little Bejeweled Blitz before the baby wakes up.

What I can tell you is that I'm attempting to not pick up after myself or anyone else today. I started yesterday. So far I'm screaming on the inside to pick up, but if I do that no one will ever see the huge effort I put into not letting it get this bad.

On a side note. The hoax study that 'proved' IE users were dumber than other browser users. Just because it was a hoax, doesn't mean it wasn't true.

No comments:

Post a Comment