Pages

09 September, 2011

CJ's-- the Butt-Face solution

September 1st rolls around every year (as days tend to do) and my body reacts violently against the pollen of the day. Doesn't matter what kind or how much- I just start oozing mucus and coughing and sneezing-- and subsequently getting really pissed about everything.

The difference this year is, I have a newborn in cloth diapers.. And what a blessing in disguise she has been. My raw, rough, red little nose now gets the benefit of CJ's BUTTer. I swear it was a one day turn around. I may not be able to smell or breath through my nose, but it sure is soft and pain free.
I've already had success with it on:
  •  sore butts
  • bug bites
  • rough elbows
  • sore noses

The website lists a ton more super clever uses as well.
  • Use it for black/mixed hair!! Leaves hair soft, shiny and helps alleviate those ‘owies’ when trying to separate locks!

  • Melt a dollop under running bath water for a relaxing, soothing, and anti-inflammatory soak–provides relief for post-partum soreness and hemorrhoids!

  • Provides protection against windburned cheeks/face and helps to relieve windburn!

  • Promotes healing and provides a non-stick barrier when used after a circumcision.

No comments:

Post a Comment