Pages

21 September, 2011

I apologize for not having pictures--Vegan Monkey Bread

Let me just start by saying I did something naughty in my pants after my first bite... It was that fucking good....

I stole this recipe from a very wonder blog, featuring some sweet recipes. I veganized it with soy butter and tofu cream cheese- but that was all.. I am going to forward you to FoodThoughtsOfaChefWannabe's recipe for Monkey Bread.

When you've made it yourself you can thank me. I took some into work today, let desk neighbor try it- I think she died a little and went to cream cheese frosting heaven.

But like I said, it's basically vegan except for the butter and cream cheese. And those are very easy switches.. My husband made me swear to not let him eat anymore (this was at 10:30 last night). His will power for my kitchen prowess was weakened by the ewwwwy goooey goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment